December 31, 2021

New Year's Special

Happy New Year everyone, 

To close out this year I give you the next installment of my New Year's themed tg caption.

A Very, Very Prissi Year:

As a little bonus, h
ere are some captions I wrote when I first began. I left them unposted in case I ever needed them but I never did and I never posted them because they quickly became outdated. Now they're archaic but hopefully they can be enjoyed for what they are.

Hope you enjoy the caption dump, I'll see you in the new year.

A New Prospect:

A Soft Trophy:

New Life:

Sex-Bot:

The Last Laugh:

3 comments:

  1. I’ve only had a chance to digest A New Prospect so far, but I loooove it. “In that room, in that cage…” 🥰🤤🥰🤤. Looking forward to slowly enjoying the rest of these. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. They’re all lovely! A new prospect and Soft Trophy absolutely destroyed me. The other three I enjoyed a lot, different themes than my typical go tos, but loved them all the same. Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see a Prissi update if that comes around too :)

    ReplyDelete