December 31, 2020

New Year's Special

Happy New Year, everyone,

Writing these captions and engaging with you all about them was the only bright part of my year.

To close out this year and celebrate the symbolic, but sadly not literal, end of everything in it, here are some relevantly themed tg captions about New Year's and starting over.

Hope you enjoy the caption dump, I'll see you in the new year.

A Very Prissi Year: 

New Youth: 



Just a little bonus. Here is my first caption beside how I'd write and edit it now that I've improved.

On Call: 

On Call Remastered: 

3 comments:

  1. I know everyone was commenting on your previous post... just wanted to point out that these are hot. A very prissi year really does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't particularly like to comment on future captions but we'll be checking on Prissi's new year later...

      Delete
    2. ooooh I was hoping to learn how my -- uh, her -- year was going to start. Also if Amy ever saw me while I was working to save my marriage by properly earning Mark's forgiveness hehe xx

      Delete